- Ascott Park Place is a 56-storey mixed-use building in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was designed by Cox Group.
- From Ascott Park Place it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building has 19 commercial and 35 residential floors which include three-storey penthouses.
The tower has a nine-storey car park tower at its rear linked to the main building by a pedestrian footbridge.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Ascott Park Place.
Properties to rent in Ascott Park Place
Ascott Park Place Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 3 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Ascott Park Place receives an overall rating of 4.5 based on 3 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: