- Aras Residence is a 11-storey residential building under development in Majan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2021.
- The project is being developed by Aras Development and is owned by Aschraf Mahmud.
- The architect of the project is Atrium Architectural & Engineering Consultancy.
- 3D Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 6456039.
- Amenities will include 24-hour security, a children's play area, a gymnasium and a swimming pool.
- From Aras Residence it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building consists of a ground floor, two podium floors and eight residential floors.
The architectural design of the building is inspired by a modern style,with wide windows overlooking Al Barari’s green areas.
The studios have floor areas starting from 431sq ft, and the one-bedroom apartments starting from 770sq ft. The two-bedroom apartments with a hall have a floor area of 1,300sq ft and on the top floor the single three-bedroom apartment has a lounge and a total floor area of 2,443sq ft.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Aras Residence.
Properties for sale in Aras Residence
Invest in real estate in Aras Residence
Aras Residence Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Aras Residence in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: