- Arabian Tower is a 25-storey mixed-use building under development in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2008.
- The project is being developed by AA Global Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to Golden Square Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC11BHRA004.
- From Arabian Tower it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
In 2017 the project was taken over by AA Global Limited and redesigned by Golden Square Engineering Consultants. Construction has resumed.
A RERA report dated 15.04.19 states that the enabling works were on hold. A Dubai Land Department report shows the Project Status as 'Under Cancellation Decision'.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: