200 one-bedroom apartments
116 two-bedroom apartments
26 three-bedroom apartments
- Arabian Gate is a 15-storey residential building in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 704 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The estimated handover date was 2018.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project was developed by Time Properties LLC.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The project is located on plot 10-015.
- Amenities include a swimming pool and separate gyms for men and women.
- From Arabian Gate it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 28 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 27 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 31 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Arabian Gate.
Properties for sale in Arabian Gate
Construction work is currently underway on the foundations.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: