- ARA Building is a 15-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The project was completed by August 2021.
- The project was developed by Abdulraouf Mohammad Saleh Alavi.
- The architect of the project was Bin Dalmouk Consultants.
- The main building work was done by CJ Tec Contracting.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 6730911.
- From ARA Building it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 14 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
ARA Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: