- API Arjan Building is a seven-storey residential building under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Al Ali Property Investment.
- The design contract was awarded to Golden Square Engineering Consultants.
- Al Arif Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 673-1139.
- From API Arjan Building it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
API Arjan Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: