- Andaz Dubai The Palm is a multi-building complex on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Andaz by Hyatt Palm Jumeirah Residences and Andaz by Hyatt Palm Jumeirah.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by Q2 2019.
- The project was developed by Wasl Asset Management Group.
- The project was designed by Dar Al-Handasah.
- From Andaz Dubai The Palm it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, three minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The residential tower opened its doors on the right trunk of the Palm Jumeirah in December 2019.
In the residential tower there are 25 studio, 66 one-bedroom and 26 two-bedroom apartments ranging from 46-145 square metres in size.
The apartments are Dubai’s first Andaz branded luxury designer residences. ‘Andaz’ is a Hindi word meaning personal style.
The residences have been individually designed in collaboration with Glintmeijer Design Studio and Akaas Visual Arts, one of the region’s leading art consulting companies.
Each space is filled with local products – from geometric rugs inspired by Sadu, an ancient Bedouin embroidery technique, to marble breakfast bars flanked by handcrafted metal sculptures by local artists.
Every apartment is equipped with the kind of things a modern traveller might need, from coffeemakers and induction cookers to 50-inch flat panel smart interactive TVs and walk-in closets.
The apartments have views across Palm Jumeirah and the city skyline as well as access to the hotel’s bars, restaurants, 14th-floor boutique spa, a 300-metre private beach and state-of-the-art fitness centre.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Andaz Dubai The Palm.
Properties to rent in Andaz Dubai The Palm
Andaz Dubai The Palm in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: