- Anantara Towers JLT was a multi-building complex under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Jumeirah Lake Offices, Jumeirah Lake Apartments and Anantara Hotel.
- Construction began in 2006.
- From Anantara Towers JLT it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 15 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project has been on hold for the past 7 years while the developer waits for the economic situation to improve.
The Anantara Hotel is the tallest of the three with 45 floors, standing at 234 metres (768 feet). The other two towers will have 40 floors with a height of 219 metres (719 ft).
Anantara Towers JLT comprises three sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Anantara Towers JLT.
Properties to rent in Anantara Towers JLT
Anantara Towers JLT Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: