- Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel is a hotel under development in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 290 units.
- The project was announced in 2015.
- The estimated openining date was Q1 2020.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Minor Hotel Group.
- The architect of the project is DSA Architects International.
- The piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel include BG&E Engineering, Dubai Properties Group and ADS Architectural Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 3265642.
- Amenities will include a rooftop swimming pool, a spa and restaurants and shops.
- From Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project is a partnership between Thai-based Minor Hotel Group (MHG) and Dubai Properties.
A particular attraction will be the waterfront views from its ballroom and conference facilities.
Anantara Dubai Creek Hotel Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
By June 2016 piling was said to be 92 percent complete.
By October 2017 the infrastructure work had been completed, but no contract had been awarded for construction.
In August 2020 the site was devoid of activity.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: