- Amwaj Rotana Hotel is a hotel in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 301 units.
- Construction began in 2004 and was completed by 2007.
- The project was developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- The architect of the project was Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo.
- Other companies involved with Amwaj Rotana Hotel include TECOM Group, Holfords Associates and Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Amwaj Rotana Hotel it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 5-star hotel's guest rooms overlook the Arabian Gulf.
Since 2010 the hotel has been hosting guests in a 25-storey Egyptian building.
The hotel is 200 metres away from The Beach, Dubai Marina and The Walk at JBR.
Amwaj Rotana Hotel Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Amwaj Rotana Hotel.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: