- Amrita International Building is a nine-storey residential building under development in Studio City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Amrita International Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to Al-Khozma Engineering Consultant.
- The piling work is being carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- The project is located on plot SC-C-005.
- From Amrita International Building it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amrita International Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: