- Amora is a multi-building complex under development in Damac Hills 2, Dubai.
- The development comprises four individual buildings: Amora Building C, Amora Building A, Amora Building D and Amora Building B.
- The project was launched in Q1 2019.
- The estimated handover date was 2020.
- The project is being developed by Damac Properties.
- The architect of the project is LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- Ghantoot Gulf Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot 9168860.
- Amenities will include a family park, a grand entrance lobby, a gymnasium, a shopping mall, a temperature-controlled swimming pool, ample parking, an international school, fitted kitchens and landscaped gardens.
- From Amora it takes roughly 35 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 40 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 39 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 44 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 35 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Amora.
Properties for sale in Amora
Invest in real estate in Amora
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: