- Amesco Tower is a 48-storey office building under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is owned by Mr Ali Mesforoosh.
- The architect of the project is National Engineering Bureau.
- The project is located on plot 3936057.
- From Amesco Tower it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amesco Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Construction is now underway again after being on hold for many years.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: