- Alsayya is a 10-storey residential building under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Asma Yousuf Abdullah Al-Daboos.
- The architect of the project is Safeer Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot PJJRH04F.
- From Alsayya it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, seven minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 13 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 13 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Alsayya Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: