- Aloft Palm Jumeirah is a hotel on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The project was announced in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was developed by Aloft.
- The architect of the project was LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Al Ahmadiah Contracting & Trading and the piling work was carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- The project is located on plot PJCRC38D.
- From Aloft Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 29 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 37 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Aloft Palm Jumeirah Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Aloft Palm Jumeirah.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: