- Alfa Residence is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 97 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The handover process was completed in 2013.
- From Alfa Residence it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Alfa Residence has a ground floor, three typical floors, and an executive floor. Besides the apartments there are also some villas and townhouses built in the same Mediterranean style.
Facilities and amenities include a swimming pool, well-equipped playground, fitness centre, health club with gymnasium, parking bays and 24-hour maintenance and security.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Alfa Residence.
Properties to rent in Alfa Residence
Alfa Residence Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 4 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Alfa Residence receives an overall rating of 3 based on 4 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: