43 one-bedroom apartments
50 two-bedroom apartments
44 three-bedroom apartments
4 four-bedroom apartments
- Aladdin is a 14-storey residential building under development in Living Legends, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 174 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date was December 2015.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Tanmiyat Global.
- The architect of the project is Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- Beijing Emirates International Construction Co. has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot RT12.
- From Aladdin it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Aladdin Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: