- Al Waleed Paradise is a 35-storey residential building in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The project is located on plot R1.
- From Al Waleed Paradise it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower has a rooftop health club.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Al Waleed Paradise.
Properties to rent in Al Waleed Paradise
Properties for sale in Al Waleed Paradise
Al Waleed Paradise Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 7 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Al Waleed Paradise receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 7 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: