- Al Sayyah Residence is a multi-building complex in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: Al Sayyah Residence E, Al Sayyah Residence A, Al Sayyah Residence C, Al Sayyah Residence B, Al Sayyah Residence D and Al Sayyah Residence F.
- The development contains a total of 1,009 units.
- The project was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Al Sayyah & Sons Investment (LLC).
- The main building work was done by Al Sahel Contracting and the piling work was carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- Other companies involved with Al Sayyah Residence include Alajmi Engineering Consultants and Saifco Air Conditioning & Electromechanical Works.
- Amenities include a Jacuzzi, a gymnasium, a kids' play area, a swimming pool, private gardens, squash courts, steam and sauna rooms and winding walkways.
- From Al Sayyah Residence it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Sayyah Residence is an integrated community with a large retail area.
There are 636 one-bedroom, 328 two-bedroom and 45 three-bedroom apartments.
The buildings are 14 storeys high.
The six blocks sit on a three-level podium, and with their private landscaped gardens cover an area of 32,000sq ft.
There are 43 shops and parking spaces for 1,561 vehicles.
Al Sayyah Residence comprises six sub-buildings:
Al Sayyah Residence Outlets
There are 16 outlets currently open in Al Sayyah Residence including four restaurants, two pharmacies, a ladies salon, two men's salons, a supermarket, a real estate office, two laundrettes, a cafe, a sweet shop and a trade office.
Al Sayyah Residence Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: