- Al Sayyah Residence is a multi-building complex under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Dubai.
- The development comprises six individual buildings: Al Sayyah Residence D, Al Sayyah Residence A, Al Sayyah Residence E, Al Sayyah Residence C, Al Sayyah Residence F and Al Sayyah Residence B.
- The development will contain an estimated 1,009 units.
- The project is being developed by Al Sayyah & Sons Investment (LLC).
- Al Sahel Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- Other companies involved with Al Sayyah Residence include Alajmi Engineering Consultants and Saifco Air Conditioning & Electromechanical Works.
- Amenities will include a Jacuzzi, a gymnasium, a kids' play area, a swimming pool, private gardens, squash courts, steam and sauna rooms and winding walkways.
- From Al Sayyah Residence it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Sayyah Residence is an integrated community with a large retail area.
There are 636 one-bedroom, 328 two-bedroom and 45 three-bedroom apartments.
The buildings are 14 storeys high.
The six blocks sit on a three-level podium, and with their private landscaped gardens cover an area of 32,000sq ft.
There are 43 shops and parking spaces for 1,561 vehicles.
Al Sayyah Residence Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: