- Al Saqran Tower is a 37-storey residential building under development in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The estimated handover date was 2011.
- Construction began in 2005.
- The project is being developed by Worldwide Project Management.
- The architect of the project is Dimensions Engineering Consultants.
- Al Sahel Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains six basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot R3.
- From Al Saqran Tower it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 36 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Saqran Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: