- Al Salam Barsha South is a seven-storey residential building in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- Construction began in September 2014 and was completed by June 2016.
- The architect of the project was Al Jabal Consultancy & Engineering.
- The main building work was done by Al Habbai Contracting LLC.
- From Al Salam Barsha South it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 31 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There are retail units on the ground floor.
The building provides accommodation for staff working at The Sheraton Grand hotel.
Al Salam Barsha South Outlets
There are a number of outlets currently open in Al Salam Barsha South including a supermarket, two restaurants, a men's salon, a pharmacy and a medical clinic.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: