- Al Murooj Complex is a multi-building complex in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development comprises nine individual buildings: Swissotel Al Murooj Dubai, Al Murooj Complex Sunflower Building, Al Murooj Complex Tulip Building, Al Murooj Complex Rose Building, Al Murooj Complex Building B, Al Murooj Complex Gardenia Building, Al Murooj Complex Lavendar Building, Al Murooj Complex Violet Building and Roda Al Murooj Hotel.
- The development contains a total of 860 units.
- Construction began in 2002 and was completed by 2005.
- The project was developed by Dubai International Real Estate.
- The architect of the project was Artec Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- From Al Murooj Complex it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 13 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This multi-purpose luxury complex contains a total of 612 deluxe apartments and penthouses, a state of the art leisure centre and a 14-storey 5-Star Rotana Hotel tower with 248 rooms.
The total cost of the entire complex was $95.4 million.
Al Murooj Complex comprises nine sub-buildings:
Al Murooj Complex Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Al Murooj Complex.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: