- Al Mashghouni Building Liwan is a 11-storey residential building under development in Liwan, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project is owned by Abdalla Hamad Al Mashghouni.
- The architect of the project is Style Consultant Engineers.
- Al Kauther Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Al Mashghouni Building Liwan it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 26 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Mashghouni Building Liwan Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: