- Al Majara Towers is a multi-building complex in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises five individual buildings: Al Majara 1, Nuran Marina Serviced Residences, Al Majara 5, Al Majara 3 and Al Majara 2.
- The development contains a total of 1,100 units.
- Construction began in 2003 and was completed by 2005.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by HOK Canada, Inc..
- From Al Majara Towers it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The development houses a total of 1,100 apartments in high rise waterfront buildings overlooking Dubai Marina.
Amenities at Al Majara Towers include a 15,000 sq ft super resort spa and fitness club, outdoor terraces with swimming pool, a gymnasium, a Hollywood style home-theatre setting, game rooms, a business centre, guest suites, elegantly landscaped courtyards, private gardens, and 24-hour concierge and security.
Al Majara 1 has 29 storeys, Al Majara 2 has 33 storeys, Al Majara 3 has 10 storeys, Nuran Marina Serviced Residences has 12 storeys, and Al Majara 5 has 10 storeys.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Al Majara Towers.
Properties to rent in Al Majara Towers
Properties for sale in Al Majara Towers
Al Majara Towers Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 7 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Al Majara Towers receives an overall rating of 4 based on 7 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: