Updated 6th Mar 2021
Al Kharraz Meadows Building Key Information
Floors below ground
- Al Kharraz Meadows Building is a 15-storey residential building under development in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Al Kharraz Meadows Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Khawajah Engineering Consultancy.
- The piling work is being carried out by Rabat Foundation.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot AFMU047A.
- From Al Kharraz Meadows Building it takes roughly 25 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 33 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 27 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Kharraz Meadows Building Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
Al Maktoum International Airport
27 mins drive
17 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
11 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
32 mins drive
25 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
20 mins drive
The Walk JBR
19 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
33 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
22 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: