- Al Kharbashi Residence Al Jaddaf is a multi-building complex in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development comprises three individual buildings: Al Khabaisi Residence Building 1, Al Khabaisi Residence Building 2 and Untitled Plot 3260588 Clubhouse.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by 2021.
- The project was developed by Al Kharbash Investment Company LLC.
- The architect of the project was DAR Consult.
- The main building work was done by Al Kharbash Contracting Company and the piling work was carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- The project is located on plot 3260588.
- From Al Kharbashi Residence Al Jaddaf it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Kharbashi Residence Al Jaddaf comprises three sub-buildings:
Al Kharbashi Residence Al Jaddaf Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: