- Al Jaddaf Rotana Suite Hotel is a hotel in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 318 units.
- Construction began in Q1 2016 and was completed by November 2020.
- The project was developed by Shaikh Manaa Khalifa Saeed Al Maktoum.
- The architect of the project was Emirates Engineer Consulting Engineering.
- The main building work was done by Bowyer Wick Building Contracting and the piling work was carried out by Delta Foundations Co..
- The project is located on plot 3260848.
- From Al Jaddaf Rotana Suite Hotel it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There long-stay guest rooms will have living areas and kitchenettes.
There are five F&B venues, a fitness and wellness centre, six meeting rooms and an outdoor pool.
Al Jaddaf Rotana Suite Hotel Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Al Jaddaf Rotana Suite Hotel in the News
Hotelier Middle East, 30th Nov 2020
Hotelier Middle East, 9th Oct 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: