- Al Jadaf Star is a 13-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by December 2020.
- The architect of the project was Rimal Engineering Consultant.
- The main building work was done by Central Contracting LLC.
- The project is located on plot 3261008.
- From Al Jadaf Star it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 27 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Jadaf Star Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: