- Al Fattan Marine Towers is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Al Fattan Tower and Oasis Beach Tower.
- The development contains a total of 188 units.
- Construction began in 2003 and was completed by 2006.
- The project was developed by Al Fattan Properties.
- The architect of the project was Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- From Al Fattan Marine Towers it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and one minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 31 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The complex comprises a 50-storey residential tower, a 50-storey luxury hotel and a 13-storey commercial tower.
There are 94 two-bed apartments averaging 2,200sq ft, 47 three-bed apartments averaging 2,800sq ft, and 47 four-bed apartments averaging 3,800sq ft.
The towers have panoramic elevators.
There are 30 surface and 700 basement parking spaces in the complex.
The entire site area is 94,000sq ft / 8,733sq m and the built up area for both towers is 1,883,000sq ft / 175,000sq m.
The complex is annexed to a shopping centre that includes exclusive retail and food and beverage outlets.
Al Fattan Marine Towers comprises three sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Al Fattan Marine Towers.
Properties to rent in Al Fattan Marine Towers
Properties for sale in Al Fattan Marine Towers
Al Fattan Marine Towers Outlets
There are 18 outlets currently open in Al Fattan Marine Towers including two fashion shops, a laundrette, a pharmacy, an optician, a restaurant, a flower shop, a computer/electronics shop, two ladies salons, a jewellery shop and a dental clinic.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: