- Al Fattan Down Town is a 32-storey mixed-use building under development in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Al Fattan Properties.
- The architect of the project is AE7.
- Ali Mousa & Sons has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Al Fattan Down Town it takes roughly seven minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Fattan Down Town Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: