- Al Durrah Jaddaf 7 is a 12-storey residential building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by November 2020.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The main building work was done by Gulf Jewel Contracting LLC.
- The project is located on plot 3261016.
- From Al Durrah Jaddaf 7 it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Durrah Jaddaf 7 Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: