- Al Dua'a Marina Tower was a 24-storey residential building under development in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2009.
- The project is being developed by Al Dua'a.
- The architect of the project is Dimensions Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 392-481 (3I).
- From Al Dua'a Marina Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and seven minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Al Dua'a Marina Tower project has officially been cancelled according to Dubai's Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA).
Piling work for the foundations was completed in 2008 but the project immediately went on hold. The plot was then filled in with sand in 2012.
Al Dua'a Marina Tower in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: