- Al Batha Tower is a 48-storey residential building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 223 units.
- The building contains a mix of two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The project was completed by 2019.
- The project was designed by Khatib & Alami.
- The project is located on plot 3460225/3460227.
- Amenities include 24-hour security, a prayer hall, a rooftop infinity pool, an access control system, an intercom entry system, certified lifeguard, covered parking, in-house maintenance, separate gyms for men and women, separate steam rooms and saunas and shaded children's pool.
- From Al Batha Tower it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The two-bed apartments range in size from 1,301 to 1,382sq ft, and the three-beds from 1,758 to 2,091sq ft. The four-bed apartments cover 2,992sq ft.
All apartments have balconies, porcelain floor tiling, double glazing, built-in wardrobes and floor-to-ceiling windows.
'Breathtaking views' include the sea and Sheikh Zayed Road form the front, Burj Khalifa from the right side, Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah from the left side, and Executive Towers from the back.
There are seven lifts plus one dedicated service lift.
The kitchens only have electrical connections; no gas.
West Zone supermarket is next door.
A separate nine-storey parking building behind the tower has a swimming pool and health club on the roof and is connected to the main tower via a walkway bridge on the seventh floor.
The tower's architectural design by Khatib & Alami features curtain walls which slant outwards every 6 floors in a similar way to the Taipei 101 Tower in Taiwan.
The tower has a built up area of 47,000sq m.
Al Batha Tower was developed by H.H. Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Bin Sultan Al Qassimi.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Al Batha Tower.
Properties to rent in Al Batha Tower
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: