- Al Bateen Towers is a multi-building complex in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Al Bateen Residence and DoubleTree by Hilton.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2014.
- The project was developed by Al Ain Properties.
- The architect of the project was TRO Jung Brannen Inc..
- From Al Bateen Towers it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 11 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Bateen Residence is a 50-storey beach-front tower and the Hilton Double Tree is a 24-storey tower.
There are separate entrances and lobbies for both towers and each tower has its own pool and gym.
Al Bateen sits directly on JBR Beach at the south end of The Walk.
Al Bateen Residence contains 300 one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments and four penthouses.
It is one of Dubai's only residential buildings with direct beach access.
The DoubleTree by Hilton JBR has 110 one-, two- and three-bedroom suites each with a balcony, air conditioning, a 47-inch TV and WiFi.
It has a private beach, an outdoor pool, 24-hour gym, a sauna, two restaurants, six meeting spaces and a dedicated Event Team.
Al Bateen Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Al Bateen Towers.
Properties to rent in Al Bateen Towers
Properties for sale in Al Bateen Towers
Al Bateen Towers Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Al Bateen Towers.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: