- Al Attar Tower is a 32-storey residential building in Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai.
- Construction began in 1994 and was completed by 1997.
- The architect of the project was Al Turath Engineering Consultants.
- From Al Attar Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 12 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Al Attar Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Al Attar Tower receives an overall rating of 3.5 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: