- AKA Residences is a 26-storey residential building in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 220 units.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was developed by AKA International and is owned by Mr Hadeer Maimaitili.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Walls Constructions.
- The project is located on plot JVC11AHRG001C.
- From AKA Residences it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building sits on a four-storey car parking podium.
There will be shops on the ground floor and a leisure terrace with two swimming pools and a fitness centre on the podium.
Construction began in 2015 and by April 2017 work had reached the top podium level.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: