- Ahmad Alkhyeli Building is a 21-storey residential building under development in JVC District 17, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Ahmad Matar Majed Taresh Alkhyeli.
- The architect of the project is Shadid Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC17TCP019A.
- From Ahmad Alkhyeli Building it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Ahmad Alkhyeli Building Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: