- Ahad Residences is a 31-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Mercury Investment Holding.
- The architect of the project is VX Architects.
- The interior design is being done by Opaal.
- Evan Lim Penta Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains five basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- From Ahad Residences it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Ahad Tower is built on the plot of land and foundations of the cancelled The Forum project.
Ahad Residences Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: