- AG Tower Business Bay is a 29-storey residential building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 437 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2016.
- The project is being developed by Arabian Gulf Properties.
- The architect of the project is CVTEC Consulting Engineers.
- Beijing Emirates International Construction Co. has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with AG Tower Business Bay include City Compass Electromechanical and Emirates NBD.
- The project is located on plot 3460572.
- From AG Tower Business Bay it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 38 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower will have a roof-top swimming pool and a gym.
The tower has views of the Godolphin Stables to the West, the Dubai Water Canal to the south and the city to the north.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in AG Tower Business Bay.
Properties to rent in AG Tower Business Bay
Properties for sale in AG Tower Business Bay
Invest in real estate in AG Tower Business Bay
AG Tower Business Bay Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: