- Adventz Tower is a 66-storey residential building under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- The estimated handover date was 2018.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Green Tree Property Management.
- The design contract was awarded to LW Design Group.
- Other companies involved with Adventz Tower include WME Consultants, Burj District One Limited and Next Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 345-391.
- From Adventz Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower will be over 300m tall.
All the apartments are designed to penthouse standard with balconies, gardens and swimming pools - like ‘villas in the sky’. The pool and garden support systems are housed within the balcony structures.
Adventz Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: