- Address Harbour Point is a multi-building complex under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Address Harbour Point Tower 2 and Address Harbour Point Tower 1.
- The project was launched in April 2017.
- The estimated handover date is April 2022.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Hospitality Group.
- The architect of the project is KEO International Consultants.
- From Address Harbour Point it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 31 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 29 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 34 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 22 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 49 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 1.4 million sq ft development comprises the 202-key Address Harbour Point hotel, the Address Residences Harbour Point, and a range of shops, restaurants and cafés.
The hotel is operated by Address Hotels + Resorts.
The Residences contains one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as four- and five-bedroom penthouses on the upper levels.
Residents have direct views of Dubai Creek Tower, the observation tower designed by Santiago Calatrava, as well as the Dubai Creek waterfront, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and the Downtown Dubai skyline.
A glass pedestrian bridge connects the two towers.
Address Harbour Point comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Address Harbour Point.
Properties for sale in Address Harbour Point
Invest in real estate in Address Harbour Point
2018 Q3 Status: 1.41% Completion. Tenders are in PTC (Post Tender Clarification) stage.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: