- Address Boulevard is a 72-storey mixed-use building in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 728 units.
- The estimated handover date was Q1 2017.
- Construction began in 2012 and was completed by February 2017.
- The project was developed by Emaar Properties.
- The project was designed by WS Atkins & Partners.
- From Address Boulevard it takes roughly five minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The Address Boulevard is a curvilinear building, and as of April 2016 it ranked as the second-tallest tower in Downtown Dubai and the sixth-tallest in Dubai.
The building’s lower floors house a 196-room hotel including 36 suites and an accompanying club lounge. It also houses a conference and banqueting hall, a new multi-room food and beverage concept and a spa that takes up the entire fourth floor.
Above the 5-star hotel are 530 serviced apartments and luxury Sky Collection apartments.
The top two floors of the building contain a ‘lifestyle dining’ restaurant and bar.
A total of 251 pieces of art are on display from 48 established and emerging artists. These include a 46-piece bespoke collection of chandeliers themed "The Spirit of Timeless Luxury" and a large sculpture titled "Wings".
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Address Boulevard.
Properties to rent in Address Boulevard
Properties for sale in Address Boulevard
Quarter 4 2016 status: tiling and stone works for balconies in progress, final paint in progress; wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, sanitary fixtures installation in progress; front of house MEP final fix in progress; forecast hotel soft opening is end of February 2017.
The hotel is now open.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: