- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three-, four- and five-bedroom apartments.
- The project was announced in September 2016.
- The estimated openining date was 2019 which was later revised to December 2020.
- Construction began in Q4 2016 and was completed by December 2020.
- The architect of the project was WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
- The main building work was done by Multiplex.
- Other companies involved with Address Beach Resort include Emaar Hospitality Group, Zebian Industries, Killa Design, Al Aseel Investments LLC and Koltay Facades.
- The project is located on plot 3920573.
- Amenities include a children's swimming pool, a private beach, a rooftop infinity pool, swimming pools and variety of restaurants and cafes.
The two 75-storey towers have separate cores but share a common podium. They are connected by a five-storey bridge at the top for the penthouses and sky lofts.
Standing 303 metres tall, one of the towers houses a 182-key hotel and serviced residences, and the other contains apartments. The residences and apartments are both available in one- to five-bedroom options.
The resort is situated on the beach front at the end of the Jumeirah Beach Residences complex where the Marina flows out to sea, and commands views of Bluewaters Island and the Ain Dubai big wheel. It has a direct link to Sheikh Zayed Road.
The 182-room hotel will also have 443 furnished and serviced apartments, as well as 478 unfurnished residential apartments.
The hotel with its serviced residences and residential apartments is managed by The Address Hotels + Resorts.
Attractions at The Resort include several exclusive eateries including The Beach Grill, Li’Brasil and ZETA Seventy Seven, as well as a destination lounge on the rooftop.
It also features The Spa at The Address, a 24/7 fitness centre.
The landscaping comprises a mix of planted terraces, outdoor lounges, restaurants and interlinked cascading pools. A series of grand stairways on the terraces allows visitors to walk from the beach up to the lobby level.
The building’s pure form is an ellipse in plan with a void in the centre that serves to increase daylight penetration and views to the Palm, JBR Beach and the horizon. The building faces towards the Palm and the beach, and is positioned to ensure that no view is obstructed by neighbouring towers.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Address Beach Resort.
Properties to rent in Address Beach Resort
Properties for sale in Address Beach Resort
Address Beach Resort Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Address Beach Resort.
Address Beach Resort Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Concrete construction has reached the 26th floor for both towers.
Facade construction is now underway on the lower floors.
Address Beach Resort in the News
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: