- Adagio Palm Jumeirah is a 12-storey hotel apartments building on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by May 2021.
- The project was developed by Niwa Real Estate LLC and is owned by ANH Investments Limited.
- The architect of the project was Arif & Bintoak.
- The main building work was done by Al Ghurair CEW.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH04K.
- From Adagio Palm Jumeirah it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, seven minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 12 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The hotel opened on 9th May 2021.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Adagio Palm Jumeirah.
Properties to rent in Adagio Palm Jumeirah
Adagio Palm Jumeirah Outlets
There is a single outlet currently open in Adagio Palm Jumeirah.
Adagio Palm Jumeirah Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: