- The development comprises two individual buildings: Act One and Act Two.
- Each building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in July 2016.
- Construction began in 2017.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is Perkins Eastman.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by NSCC International.
- Other companies involved with Act Towers include Emaar Properties, Archgroup Consultants and Aecom.
Both Towers have 45 storeys.
According to the developer, Emaar Properties, Act Towers is the final residential project in the Opera District masterplan.
Act Towers comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Act Towers.
Properties for sale in Act Towers
Invest in real estate in Act Towers
Act Towers Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: