- Aces Chateau is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 11, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 50 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The project was launched in 2014.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project was developed by Aces Property Ltd.
- The architect of the project was High Art Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC11BBMRA005.
- From Aces Chateau it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The French renaissance-style building contains plush apartments as well as penthouses with private pools. There will also be two convenience stores.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Aces Chateau.
Properties for sale in Aces Chateau
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: