- Acacia at Park Heights is a multi-building complex in Park Heights, Dubai Hills Estate, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Acacia at Park Heights A and Acacia at Park Heights B.
- The project was launched in February 2015.
- The project was completed by June 2019.
- From Acacia at Park Heights it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The residential project is a joint venture between Emaar and Meraas Holding.
According to Emaar all homes will feature premium and quality finishes and will be designed to world-class standards.
Acacia at Park Heights comprises two residential buildings, together housing 477 one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
The project, with its green landscapes and uninterrupted views of a green central park, is aimed at families.
Acacia at Park Heights is close to a shopping mall, hotels, schools, a multi-purpose community hall, fitness centre with steam and sauna rooms, children’s play areas and communal spaces. There will also be jogging and bicycle tracks.
The proposed Dubai Metro Pink and Purple lines will border the development as well as the proposed Etihad Rail line. It may, however, be many years before either of these projects are built.
Acacia at Park Heights is located at the crossroads of Al Qudra and Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road which is about 10 minutes drive from Downtown Dubai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Acacia at Park Heights.
Properties to rent in Acacia at Park Heights
Properties for sale in Acacia at Park Heights
2018 Q3 Construction Status: 75.84% Completion
Superstructure works are complete. Blockwork is finalised. Façade, finishing and mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) works are in progress.
2019 Q2 Status: 100% Completion
The Property Quality Assurance (PQA) inspections are in process. The final energization process is underway.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: