- Abjar Tower was a 62-storey residential building under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Khuyool Investments.
- The architect of the project is Raphael & Agostine.
- From Abjar Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 14 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The design was for a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments, three-bedroom duplexes and penthouses.
The project was approved in 2007 and in 2009 the developer changed the building plot and deleted the top 12 floors that included the duplexes and penthouses from the plan.
In June 2009 the foundation works contract was awarded but no work was ever done. Eventually, in 2015, the project was officially cancelled.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: