- 7 West Residences is a townhouse row in JVC District 12, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The handover process began in 2016.
- The project was completed by 2015.
- The architect of the project was Alajmi Engineering Consultants.
- From 7 West Residences it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Amenities include a fully equipped modern kitchen, guest powder room and first floor living room with a small pantry.
A row of 14 three-storey luxury villas.
All 14 freehold properties have a maid’s room, two garages and a garden on the ground floor, two bedrooms, a lobby and a balcony on the first floor, and one bedroom, a large terrace and a balcony on the second floor.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: