- 23 Marina is a 90-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 48 units.
- The building contains a mix of two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as 48 duplexes.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2012.
- The project was developed by Hircon International.
- The architect of the project was KEO International Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Dubai Civil Engineering.
- The project is located on plot 392-568.
- From 23 Marina it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and nine minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
23 Marina has three levels of spas, fitness centres and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
There are seven large pools and 50 plunge pools and the podium level has an indoor and outdoor pool adjacent to each other separated by a glass wall.
The tower was developed by Hircon International, a joint venture company between ETA Star Property Developers and India’s leading business group, Hiranandani Constructions.
Each of the 48 duplex apartments on the upper floors features its own private heated Jacuzzi-style plunge pool on the balcony.
The overall style of the interiors is modern European, presented in a colour scheme of white, beige and darker browns.
At 393m (1,289ft) 23 Marina is the third tallest skyscraper in Dubai and the second tallest residential building in the world after Princess Tower, also in Dubai Marina.
The building was named after the Dubai Marina plot number ‘23D’.
The 16-metre high entrance foyer gives visitors and residents an impressive preview of the tower’s design features, and is enhanced by rear-lit onyx panels angled and facing the entrance to the street outside.
The elevator system was planned carefully so that nobody need wait for more than 45 seconds.
There are special elevators servicing the duplex apartments which can travel at up to 8 metres per second although they can run slower at off-peak times so residents can travel without their ears popping.
Parking for 574 vehicles is located in four basement levels (341 spaces) and three podium and ground levels (233 spaces).
The podium also offers a private, although rather short, jogging track and there are spas at 3 levels of the tower.
There is a Tuned Mass Damper at the top of the building which alleviates wind sway and vibration.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in 23 Marina.
Properties to rent in 23 Marina
Properties for sale in 23 Marina
23 Marina in the News
Gulf News, 13th Jan 2020
23 Marina Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 9 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
23 Marina receives an overall rating of 4.5 based on 9 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: